Understand what slope is and how to calculate slope when given a graph! Easy as Pi!
Tagged under: Mathematics,lesson,tutor,teacher,slope,graph,line,linear,points,rise,run,rise run,easy,quick,student,failling,pass,school,academy
1. What are the four types of slopes? (00:01:19)
2. On your notes, pick two points on the first example, and try to find the slope. Write your slope as a fraction here. (00:03:25)
3. What would the slope of the line be if you started at the yellow point and ended on the blue point? Will it still be -1/1? Explain your answer. (00:05:52)
4. What is the slope of the line? (Use the graph in your notes to help you.) (00:06:07)
5. What questions do you have? (00:07:24)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes