1) What is the function of the tail of the sperm?
2) Which structure carries sperms from the testis to the urethra?
3) Where are sperms produced?
4) The semen and urine can pass out of the body at the same time. T/F?
5) The scrotum hangs outside the body such that sperm production can take place at a lower temperature. T/F?
Discuss makes it super easy to make any slideshow into an interactive presentationPlay this activity
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes