Your challenge: Design a game for the school's Olympic Celebration Event and then present it to the class.
Questions to consider:
1. What is the NAME of your game? (e.g. Bucketball)
2. What is the AIM of your game? (e.g. to get the ball into your goal)
3. What EQUIPMENT is needed to play the game? (e.g. Ball? Bats? etc)
4. What are the main RULES of the Game? (e.g. you can't move with the ball)
5. Where will the game be played? (e.g. a netball court)
6 team objectives
A track and field game
A ball game
A team game
An acquatic game
A combat sport
A skill and precision game
Spiral is being used in 142 countries and counting.
See what teachers are saying.