You've got questions about life in Japan, Japanese culture, or any language questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? https://goo.gl/QgsuK2 Ask Risa now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Risa it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/QgsuK2
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Risa! Receive a special audiobook if your question is chosen!
In this video, Risa answers 4 questions.
- ビクトル: "Hi Risa!! I was wondering how accurate are movies or anime to normal way of speaking?"
↪ Risa's anime words recommandation https://goo.gl/Nkg0Bf
- Orin: "Risaさんお花見をしたことがありますか？どこで？だれと？いつごろ？"
- Fabrizzio Cortez: "こんにちは りさ ちゃん (Hello Risa!!) :) Alisha told me that you like avocado, is it true? Because i like to eat it with tacos!! jajaja :) また。"
- Andrej: "Risa, what is your favourite pokemon?"
↪ Risa goes in the stret of Tokyo to capture Pokemon: https://goo.gl/LJAOSx
Your favourite Japanese teacher Risa takes the questions you've been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your Japanese study. Interact with Risa to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning Japanese is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us using hashtag #JapanesePod101
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/JapanesePod101
- Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+JapanesePod101
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/JapanesePod101
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/JapanesePod101
Tagged under: Japanese Language (Interest),Japan (Country),learn japanese,Language (Quotation Subject),Teacher (Profession),Japanese culture,JapanesePod101,japanese questions answers, risa,東京,日本,japanese teacher, speak,read,write,japanese,anime,mangas,learn japanese anime,learn anime
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes