Learning English - How to describe physical pain in English. ( Free English speaking Lessons )
Blog : //www.learnex.in/how-to-describe-physical-pain-in-english
In this English lesson you will how to describe and express physical pain in English. There is no doubt that pain is totally awful and we all hate it, yet it's a constant part of human experience. In English we have pain vocabulary. In this English lesson we will learn to explain the different types of pain.
Website : http://www.letstalkpodcast.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/letstalkpodcast
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/learnexmumbai
1) Burning - It is a tingling pain and it feels as if a part of your body is touching something hot.
2) Chapped - We experience chapped skin or lips which are dry and painful especially because of cold weather.
3) Acute - This type of pain is used for describing pain that is strong and sharp but lasts for a short period.
4) Chronic - It is a serious pain that need medical attention. It is again a very strong and sharp pain but lasts for very long time.
5) Griping - A sharp sudden pain in the stomach
6) Inflamed - A part of your body that is inflamed is swollen, red and is painful because of an infection or injury,.
7) Itchy - Itchiness is an unpleasant feeling on your skin that makes you want to scratch or rub it.
8) Sore - Soreness is because of an injury or infection which is painful and makes you feel very uncomfortable.
9) Stiff - Stiffness is pain in your muscles and you cannot move your body part easily.
10) Stabbing - Stabbing is a sudden, strong and sharp pain.
11. Agliophobia - If a person has an abnormal fear of pain, he or she is an agliophobic.
Hope this English speaking lesson is helpful to you in describing different types of pain.
Tagged under: English lessons,Free English,English lesson,English video,vocabulary,business English,Grammar,learn grammar,English speaking,spoken English,learn English,speak English,speaking English,fluent English,fluency English,English training video,speak fluent English,accent training,American accent,British accent,US accent,UK accent,personality development,words,sentences,public speaking,presentation,soft skills, ,phrases,idioms,listening skills
Find more lesson plans like this:0.2 miles in Feet: How-to & Steps
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes