This algebra & precalculus video tutorial explains how to use the compound interest formula to solve investment word problems. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Compound Interest Explained - Formula & Equations
2. Compounded Monthly, Semi Annually, Quarterly, Daily, Weekly and Compounded Continuously
3. Compound Interest Word Problems - Investment, Mutual Funds, Savings Account, and Index Annuity
4. Logarithms - Solve for t
5. Compound Interest - Solve for r using e
6. Future Value vs Present Value - Math Problems
Tagged under: compound interest,compound interest formula,math,compound interest explained,compound interest problems,compound interest continuously,compound interest investment,semi annually,quarterly,monthly,annually,compounded monthly,logarithms,mutual funds,solve ,solve ,precalculus,algebra,word problems,weekly,daily,present ,future ,math problems,time,compound interest
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes