GO, CLIFFORD, GO!
• Based on the Scholastic book series by Norman Bridwell
• Age 2 and up / $4.99 U.S. only at the iTunes store http://www.itunes.com/appstore
• The app combines the beloved Big Red Dog with a topic that all kids enjoy: vehicles and motion. Users play along with Clifford as he encounters trucks, trains, planes, and motorcycles that go whizzing by.
• "Touch & Tilt" animated interactions make it easy for children to engage with the story. Touch the pictures and words to hear the story and see the characters move. Tilt the iPad to make the trees sway, waves roll and characters animate.
• Re-playable Game: After reading the story, kids can play an action game in which they drive the vehicles featured in the story and collect bones for Clifford
• Lively narration, music and sound effects make the story come to life
• Individual words are highlighted as they are read aloud, to aid reading skills. Options allow parents to turn off music and narration so that the child can read the story on his/her own or have the story read to them by a parent—just like a physical book.
Tagged under: ipad,apps,scholastic,clifford,storybook,animated book,ebook,-book,digital book,kids technology
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes