Bringing chemistry, physics and biology to life using real-life examples, 3D graphics and practical experiments.
A look at the chemical element aluminium, the compound ammonia, and redox reactions.
1. What is the shiny ball made out of?
2. If you collected all the aluminium in the earth into one big ball, how big would it be?
3. Name 2 things we use aluminium for:
4. Give 2 reasons that aluminium better than steel:
5. What are 3 properties of aluminium?
6. What is the layer on the surface of aluminium?
7. What does the layer do?
8. **Write the equation for the reaction of aluminium and oxygen
9. What is bauxite?
10. What is alumina?
11. How is pure aluminium extracted from alumina?
12. **What does the electric current do?
13. **What happens to the Al+ ions?
14. **What happens to the O- ions?
15. Was the ball made of aluminium all the way through?
Tagged under: aluminium
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes