This video explains 6 great strategies for the ACT English section.
1. Skim the paragraph
2. Ask 3 things when you see anything underlined. Is it relevant? Is it proper English? Is it the most concise way to say it?
3. When in doubt, take it out.
4. Choose the shortest answer.
5. Don't be too influenced by the answers.
6. Be comfortable with no change.
DOWNLOAD our FREE MOBILE APP FOR MORE ACT PREP VIDEOS
- Google play ► https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studystorm.act
- iTunes ► https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/act-prep-video-tutorials-by/id1055620354?ls=1&mt=8
SUBSCRIBE FOR All OUR VIDEOS!
VISIT BRIGHTSTORM.com FOR TONS OF VIDEO TUTORIALS AND OTHER FEATURES!
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/brightstorm
Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/brightstorm/
Google+ ► https://plus.google.com/+brightstorm/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/brightstorm_
Brightstorm website ► https://www.brightstorm.com/
Tagged under: act test,acp prep,act testing,act english,test tips,test strategies,relevancy
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes