1) What happened on August 11th 1999
2) What is a solar eclipse?
3) How many times bigger is the sun to moon?
4) Explain how we can see things?
5) What materials are best at reflecting light?
6) What is it called when light changes direction?
7) What is the ray of light approaching the mirror called ?
8) What is the ray of light leaving the mirror called?
9) What is the angle between the normal (Imaginary dotted line at 90° to the mirror) and the incident ray?
10) What is the angle between the normal (Imaginary dotted line at 90° to the mirror) and the reflective ray?
11) What is the connection between the incident and reflective angles?
12) Why is light used in communications?
13) What is an advantage of fibre optics?
Tagged under: Scientific,Eye,Light,Reflection
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes