request a video at http://www.cbselabs.com/
Division of polynomials:
1. set up as a form of long division in which the polynomials are arranged in descending order, leaving space for missing terms
2. Divide the first term of the dividende by the first term of the divisor and write the quotient above the line
3. Multiply the first term of the quotient by each term of the divisor and write the product below the dividend.
4. Subtract the like terms and bring down one or more terms as needed
5. Now use the remainder as the new dividend and repeat the steps 2-4
6. Stop when the remainder becomes zero or when there is no term in the remainder into which the first term of the divisor will divide evenly
Tagged under: step step maths,CBSE math Videos,division polynomials,Mathematics (Field Of Study),Polynomial (Literature Subject),Block,Youtube,Dancing,Two
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes