Learn the basics (and more) of using the newly UPDATED GarageBand for iPad to create your own music, pocasts, and other audio programs on the iPad. In mid-January 2017 Apple updated the GarageBand for iPad app and this tutorial will show you how to get started using it.
Tagged under: garageband ipad,garageband ipad,garageband 2017 ipad,garageband ipad updated,garageband ipad 2017,garageband ipad 2017 update,garage band ipad,tutorial ipad garage band app,yt:stretch=16:9
1. Record one new learning. (00:02:13)
2. Record one new learning. (00:05:00)
3. Record one new learning. (00:07:57)
4. Record one new learning. (00:10:33)
5. Record one new learning. (00:13:08)
6. Record one new learning. (00:15:47)
7. Record one new learning. (00:18:27)
8. Record one new learning. (00:20:36)
9. Summarize your learniing. (00:22:10)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes