- defines concepts and motifs.
- defines the human condition, and considers questions relating to how this concept is conveyed through the perspective of Holden Caulfield.
- analyses and answers three of these questions.
- identifies and analyses some of the motifs in 'The Catcher in the Rye'.
Tagged under: The Catcher Rye concepts,The catcher rye themes,The Catcher Rye motifs,The Catcher Rye human condition
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes