Now available on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/play-sing-share/id641468854?mt=8 Watch a video to learn more about this app: http://youtu.be/l_4A8PFBM1A The Play, Sing, & Share iPad app! Learn to play 3 popular children's songs on the keyboard, record your own version, and share it with your friends and family!
- 3 classic nursery rhymes with both melody only, and song version
- Keyboard with 7 different sound selections! Choose from piano, marimba, organ, and more!
- 24 unique sound buttons to add to the playing experience
- Tips and Ideas to get the most of the learning experience of the app
- Record and Share functions to share your little masterpieces with the world!
- Helps build beginning musical and piano skills
Great for building language and musical skills! More news soon.
Brought to you buy http://www.dreamenglish.com and http://www.cambridgeenglishonline.com
Tagged under: baa baa black sheep,kids songs,piano,learn piano,kids,children,music
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes