This algebra video tutorial shows you how to solve linear equations that contain fractions and variables on both sides of the equation. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Solving One Step Linear Equations - Solving For X
2. How To Solve Two Step Linear Equations - Basic Examples
3. Solving Multi-Step Algebraic Equations With Variables on Both Sides
4. Properties of Equations - Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, or Dividing - Knowing When To Use It
5. Solving Equations With Fractions and Decimals
6. Distributive Property - Equations With Parentheses
7. How To Solve Equations Simultaneously
Tagged under: solving linear equations fractions,solving linear equations,solving equations variables sides,solving equations fractions,solving equations,decimals, solve equations,variables sides,math,fractions,algebra equations,algebra linear equations,algebra solving equations,algebra solving linear equations,algebra,linear equations,parentheses,variables,equations,algebra solving ,solving ,algebra shortcut trick,algebra shortcut
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes