Competition time - another chance to win a Lindybeige video on a topic of your choice. Mix two pictures to win!
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Lindybeige
More ranty videos here:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL92609E6F61F4E5A4
1. You must combine images on the website www.Deepart.io to make a new original image, and send this to the address shown in the video. Yes - you need to watch the video.
2. The image created must be in some way recognisably pertinent to the Lindybeige channel.
3. You needn't pay anything to use the DeepArt website - a low res picture with watermark is fine, and these pictures are free. Leave the watermark on the picture.
4. Four prizes will be a free high-res watermark-free picture from the DeepArt site. This need not be the prize-winning image you sent in, but can instead if you prefer be another image of your own creation. The first prize will be a super-high-res image plus the right to choose the topic for a Lindybeige video. Bearing in mind that you might want a high-res version of your image, it would be wise to have high-res versions of the pictures that you combine to make the mash-up (especially the texture image), even if you don't use these for your competition entry.
5. There is no rule number 5.
6. The deadline for entries is 23.59 BST on April 29th 2016.
7. The judge's decision will be biased by his life experiences, unpredictable, and almost certainly unfair, but also quite final.
8. Include your NAME with your entry. Otherwise, if you win, I won't know how to announce this on the results video. You probably don't want me to tell everyone your e-mail address.
9. By sending in an entry, you are assumed to have given permission for me to use it on this channel, so that I could for instance show it in the video announcing the results.
10. While quantity does have a quality of its own, I think it would be a bit overwhelming for me if everyone sent in scores of images, so I shall limit the number of pictures sent in by one entrant to six. If you have loads, send me the six best.
Lindybeige: a channel of archaeology, ancient and medieval warfare, rants, swing dance, travelogues, evolution, and whatever else occurs to me to make.
You can now buy the music I use over the end-plates of my videos, which was written as the theme music for The Adventures of Stoke Mandeville, Astronaut and Gentleman: https://lindybeige.bandcamp.com/releases
▼ Follow me...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lindybeige I may have some drivel to contribute to the Twittersphere, plus you get notice of uploads.
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Lindybeige (it's a 'page' and now seems to be working).
Tagged under: competition,art,deepart,photographs,paintings,pictures,combining,mixing,mash ,mash-,style,imagination,images,prizes,digital
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes