Tuesday Talks with Jennifer!
For more info, click here. http://www.englishwithjennifer.com/teaching_schedule.php
• Have the chance to prepare one oral response.
• Have the chance to participate in open discussion.
• Enjoy the intimacy of a small group setting (5 students or less).
• Benefit from real-time feedback from me during the 1-hour class.
• Develop your writing skills through a post-class task submitted to me by email.
Space is limited! More classes opening in October.
September 22 - Intermediate
September 29 - Intermediate
September 22 - Advanced
September 29 - Advanced
Tagged under: JenniferESL,Jennifer Lebedev,English Jennifer,conversation,speaking,WizIQ,online class,online ,online teacher,native speaker,writing pratice
Find more lesson plans like this:19th Century England: Society, Social Classes, & Culture
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes