This module focuses on the development, purpose, and structure of shifts in ELA and Social Studies and how they relate to the Core.
As a result of this presentation, participants will be able to:
* Identify the key shifts in ELA related to Social Studies.
* Identify shift connections between the curricular areas.
* Reflect on critical components of ELA Shifts and where/how they fit into Social Studies.
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes