At the Education Policy Networking Series event on Feb. 15, 2017, panelists discussed Colorado schools that are going far beyond test scores to create future-ready graduates who are primed for academic, workplace and life success.
* Michelle Baldwin, Anastasis Academy, Centennial
* Nicole Caldwell, Global Village Academy, Northglenn
* Liza Eaton, Odyssey School, Denver
* Barb Ebert, Rocky Mountain Elementary, SVVSD, Longmont
* Penny Eucker, STEM School & Academy, Highlands Ranch
* Heidi Ringer, Skyline High, SVVSD, Longmont
The panel was moderated by Scott McLeod, Associate Professor, School of Education and Human Development at CU Denver.
Video provided by the University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus
Visit our YouTube channel:
Subscribe to our channel:
Visit our website:
Visit our newsroom:
Tagged under: Education,Student success,Standardized tests
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes