In the diagram below, BC is the diameter of circle A. Point D, which is unique from points B and C, is plotted on circle A. Which statement must always be true?
(1) BCD is a right triangle.
(2) BCD is an isosceles triangle.
(3) BAD and CBD are similar triangles.
(4) BAD and CAD are congruent triangles.
In the diagram below, ¯BC is a diameter of circle A.
Diameter ¯DE, distinct from diameter ¯CB, can be drawn, and quadrilateral BECD can be drawn. Which statement must always be true?
(1) Quadrilateral BECD is a trapezoid which may not be a parallelogram
(2) Quadrilateral BECD is a parallelogram which may not be a rectangle
(3) Quadrilateral BECD is a rectangle which may not be a square
(4) Quadrilateral BECD is a square
Tagged under: Math,Regents,Algebra I,Algebra 1,Geometry,Algebra 2,Algebra II,Trigonometry,Tutoring,JuanTutors,JuanTutors.,Juan,Juan Tutors,Circles,Diameters,Inscribed Triangles,Inscribed Angles,Inscribed Angle Theorem,Central Angle Theorem,Rhombus,Parallelogram,Rectangle,Square,Trapezoid
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes