Square number Definition:
If a number multiplied by iteself, the product so obtained is called the square of that number. PERFECT SQUARE OR SQUARE NUMBER A natural number is a perfect square if it is the square of some natural number.
1. square numbers never ends in 2, 3, 7 or 8.
2. The number of zeros at the end of a perfect square is always even.
3 Squares of even numbers are always even numbers and squares of odd numbers are always odd numbers.
4 The square of a natural number other than one is either a multiple of 3 or exceeds a multiple of 3 by 1.
5. perfect square leaves remainder 0 or 1 on division by 4.
6. the difference of squares of two consecutive natural numbers is equal to their sum
Tagged under: class,educational,tutorial,cbse_math_videos,Class8th
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes