This video shows you how to get an A in organic chemistry. It provides some key points and study tips that you can use to pass your organic chemistry class.
1. Learn the Material Ahead of Time
2. Pick The Right Teacher / Professor
3. Take Good Notes - Write Down Each Reaction
4. Do The Homework Problems
5. Practice As Many Mechanism Problems As Possible
6. Review Your Old Notes Consistently
7. Ask / Search For Practice Tests & Old Exams
8. Take Advantage of Extra Credit
9. Help Others To Learn Organic Chemistry
Tagged under: A organic chemistry, pass organic chemistry,organic chemistry,learn organic chemistry,extra credit,organic chemistry practice tests, exams,mechanism problems,homework problems,organic chemistry study tops,key points
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes