Got any questions about life in Japan, Japanese culture, or language questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks to answer? https://goo.gl/ZVzdPu Ask Risa now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Risa it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to https://goo.gl/ZVzdPu
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Risa! Receive a special audiobook if your question is chosen!
In this video, Risa answers 3 questions.
- Doug: ""Hello Risa :) What are your top tips for travelling in Japan?""
↪ Risa's traveling page recommendation https://goo.gl/ApdV8P
- Abel: ""Hi Risa! What is the best place to visit in Tokyo?""
- Alejandro Ramos: ""Do you speak spanish? I would love to hear you saying something in spanish because I'm mexican. I don't know. It's funny for me.""
↪ Learn 33 other languages for free https://goo.gl/AzCC9a
Your favourite Japanese teacher Risa takes the questions you've been asking and lays them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your Japanese study. Interact with Risa to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning Japanese is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us using hashtag #JapanesePod101
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/JapanesePod101
- Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/+JapanesePod101
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/JapanesePod101
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/JapanesePod101
Tagged under: Japanese Language (Interest),Japan (Country),learn japanese,Language (Quotation Subject),Teacher (Profession),Japanese culture,JapanesePod101,japanese questions answers, risa,東京,日本,japanese teacher, speak,read,write,japanese,travel,trip,travel japan,travel tips,travel spots, traveling tips,place visit
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes