We've compiled five previous videos into one, helping you to master your basic skills in the kitchen. Cooking rice, chopping an onion, sharpening a knife, deboning a fish and cooking pasta.
From Gordon's Ultimate Cookery Course.
Subscribe for weekly cooking videos.
If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon's channels:
Tagged under: Gordon,Gordon Ramsay,Ramsay,Ramsey,Chef Ramsay,Recipe,Recipes,Food,Cooking,Cookery, cook pasta, chop onion, sharpen knife, debone fish, cook rice,rice,pasta,onion,cooking basics, cook
1. Why do we leave the root on the onion? (00:01:09)
2. Name two spices we can add to rice to make it more aromatic? (00:03:22)
3. How can we ensure that we don't leave too much salmon meat on the skin when slicing? (00:04:58)
4. Why is it important to keep your knife sharp? (00:06:06)
5. How can we test if pasta is al-dente? (00:07:32)
6. What's the secret to chopping an onion correctly? (00:00:02)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes