English Lesson - Love vocabulary for Valentine's day ( Learn English online for free)
Blog : http://www.learnex.in/english-lesson-love-vocabulary-for-valentines-day
Is your English holding your love back? In this English lesson learn some love vocabulary to talk about valentine's day. Valentines's day is celebrated on 14th of February and if you have a romantic relationship with someone or want to have a romantic relationship with someone then this is the day to celebrate. Let not your English hold back your love for someone. Below is some love related vocabulary.
Website : http://www.letstalkpodcast.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/letstalkpodcast
1. Blind date - When you go romantic date with someone you have never met before.
Example - My friend has arranged for me to go on a blind date with a guy from her office.
2. Double Date - Two couples going out for a date together
Example - We are just going on a double date this Valentine's.
3. Will you be my valentine - Use this phrase when you want to go out with the person you like and celebrate Valentine's day.
4. To be lovesick - To keep thinking of the person you like and are attracted to.
Example - I just can't get him out of my head, I guess I am a bit lovesick.
5. Mr Right - Ideal future husband.
Example - I am still waiting for my Mr right.
6. Love to pieces - A phrase used to express your love to someone.
Example - I love you to pieces and would want to grow old with you.
7. Love to the moon and back - Another way to express your love to your loved one. It means that you really love someone very much.
Example - I love my wife to the moon and back. She is my life.
8. To pop the question - To propose the person you love and want to get married to.
Example - This valentines I am planning to pop the question.
Romance is in the air so enjoy every bit of it and wishing a very happy Valentine's Day to all you out there.
Tagged under: English lessons,Free English,English lesson,English video,vocabulary,business English,Grammar,learn grammar,English speaking,spoken English,learn English,speak English,speaking English,fluent English,fluency English,English training video,speak fluent English,accent training,American accent,British accent,US accent,UK accent,personality development,public speaking,soft skills,phrases,valentine day,love lesson,valentines vocabulary
Find more lesson plans like this:0.2 miles in Feet: How-to & Steps
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes