Gynzy is web based software, but you can also download the Gynzy desktop to access extra features like:
- Take advantage of the Gynzy Desktop features
- Import PDF files into your Gynzy lessons;
- Add multiple images simultaneously by dragging and dropping or copying and pasting;
- Create and use screen captures in your lessons;
- Glass plate: The ability to write on top of websites and other programs and Use Gynzy's widgets in other software;
Give it a try and let me know what you thinkg:
The Gynzy desktop is available for Windows and Mac.
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes