A lecture on the identification and characterization of heart murmurs.
Changes for this revised version include:
- Video recompiled in high definition and in wide screen format.
- Narration rerecorded.
- Audio clips of murmurs remastered.
- Copyrighted images used under fair use principles replaced with original images or those in public domain.
- Soundtrack replaced with original arrangement and rendering.
- Copyright notice added.
Please leave comments/feedback/questions.
Tagged under: heart murmur,heart murmurs,Heart Murmur (Symptom),cardiac auscultation,cardiology,aortic stenosis,aortic regurgitation,mitral stenosis,mitral regurgitation,stanford medical lecture,murmur,murmurs,cardiovascular exam,cardiovascular examination,cardiac exam,heart auscultation,auscultation
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes