Lex and I went to on a sketching trip to Tate Modern and I have a camera to give away! This video is sponsored by Panasonic for #LumixGTheOne
Thanks to Lex for coming along on this trip.
And thanks to the pigeon for cameo-ing in the video.
C O M P E T I T I O N
This video was filmed with a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 and I'm also giving one away.
// The competition is United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland only
// To enter Tweet me using #LumixGTheOne and tell me what you would use the camera for.
// Only one entry per person
// Ends 11 March midnight GMT
The Lumix G selector
Panasonic Lumix website
M U S I C
Music by James Edwin.
T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
1. The promoter is: Books and Quills whose registered office is at Red Hare, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Books and Quills, Panasonic or their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via twitter @Booksandquills using #LumixGtheOne
5. The Competition starts at 9 March 2015. Closing date for entry will be 11 March 2015 at midnight GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found in this video.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This Competition is in no way sponsored or administered by Panasonic. ‘Panasonic’ is a trademark registered in the UK and other countries.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Books and Quills and not to any other party.
F I N D M E H E R E
Follow what I'm reading.
Beauty channel with Marion.
Tagged under: Lumix (Digital Camera Brand),Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4,tate modern,museum sketching,tyrannosauruslexxx
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes