A bit random, I know. But I was out on a walk when this little dude came up and introduced himself. I thought I'd share!
On a side note, wild animals typically aren't as awesome as this guy. Walking up and trying to play with wild animals usually wont end well. Approach wild animals at your own risk, yo!
Become a fan on facebook!
Tweet at me about how stinking cute he was here:
Liked the video? Tip jar:
Tagged under: skunk,baby,adorable,Pet Skunk,cute,Funny,Laughing,Friend,best friends,skunk spray,Friends,Forever,Best,Nims,Philip,Samantha,Sam,little baby skunk friend,baby skunk friend,little skunk friend,stinking cute,baby skunk is stinking cute,pet skunk
1. What is your prior experience with skunks? (00:00:00)
2. When someone says, "I picked the skunk up. I think I freaked him out." What would you assume had happened? (00:00:27)
3. If a skunk is chasing you, the best choice you have is... (00:00:43)
4. Should you ever go and see where 'mommy and daddy skunk are'? (00:01:43)
5. Dude. It's a skunk. Walk away. (00:02:16)
6. How would you return the skunk to his family? (00:02:25)
7. What would you guess is the average intelligence of these two people? (00:02:56)
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes