This video tutorial focuses on subatomic particles found in the nucleus of atom such as alpha particles, beta particles, gamma rays, protons, electrons, positrons, and neutrons. It contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. Nuclear Chemistry - Types of Radioactive Decay & Radiation
2. Beta Particle Production / Emission or Beta Decay
3. Conversion of Neutrons Into Protons and Electrons
4. How To Find and Identify The Missing Element
5. Position Production Reaction
6. Gamma Particle Production From The Annihilation of a Positron and an Electron
7. Electron Capture and Nuclear Transformation
8. Alpha Particle Production & Gamma Rays
Tagged under: alpha particles beta particles gamma rays,alpha particles beta particles,beta particle emission,beta particle decay,beta,alpha particle emission,alpha particle decay,alpha,gamma particles,gamma ray,electrons,protons,protons neutrons electrons,positron emission,positron,radioactive decay,neutrons,alpha particles,beta particles,electron capture,subatomic particles,nuclear transformation
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes