1. Why do people like to eat junk food?
2. What can happen in the future if you have a poor diet?
3. What are the seven main nutrients needed?
4. What can’t the footballers eat?
5. Why do you need carbohydrates?
6. What are the two types of carbohydrates?
7. Types of foods high in carbohydrates?
8. Why are simple sugars bad for you?
9. What are the two types of fats?
10. Which diseases can high fat levels contribute?
11. What is protein used for?
12. How can vegetarians get their protein?
13. What is fibre used for?
14. Where can you get fibre from?
15. What can fibre protect you from?
16. Why do you need minerals?
17. Where can you get calcium from?
18. What can low calcium levels lead to?
19. Where can you get iron from?
20. Why do we need iron?
21. What can a low level iron lead to?
22. How much of your body is made up of water?
23. How about your brain?
Tagged under: Scientific,Eye,Diet,&,Nutrition
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes