Learn to play Incy Wincy Spider on a keyboard! The Free Play, Sing & Share iPad Lite App is now on the App Store http://goo.gl/Rwxdum
Full version with 3 Songs! The Play, Sing & Share iPad app is now on the app store! Learn to play 3 kids songs favorites, record your own version and share it with your friends. 7 different keyboard sounds 24 sound buttons! Follow this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/play-sing-share/id641468854?mt=8 Watch a video to learn more about this app: http://youtu.be/l_4A8PFBM1A Thank You! Matt
Play, Sing & Share iPad App Features:
- 3 classic nursery rhymes with both melody only, and song version
- Keyboard with 7 different sound selections! Choose from piano, marimba, organ, and more!
- 24 unique sound buttons to add to the playing experience
- Tips and Ideas to get the most of the learning experience of the app
- Record and Share functions to share your little masterpieces with the world!
- Helps build beginning musical and piano skills
Welcome to the fun App that will have your children playing piano, singing classic kids songs, and sharing them with friends and family! The Play, Sing & Share App iPad is a unique app that combines the skills of piano playing, basic early reading, and listening skills into an app that will provide hours of enjoyment.
Tagged under: iPad app,play sing share,learn wincy spider, wincy spider,itsy bitsy spider,learn piano,kids songs,education,learn play,Piano (Musical Instrument),ipad
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes