Change your life with these success quotes.
Welcome to MooMooMath and student success
10 Success Quotes
To get the most out of these 10 success quotes try this.
Get out a note card and as you watch the video pick out your favorite quote.
Write this quote on a note card and look at it right before going to bed and in the morning. Repeat this for a week and see what happens.
1. Are you giving out good energy or bad energy to those around you?"
2. I have decided to not accept an average life, but to strive for an amazing life
3; If you want to make an easy task seem hard, just keep putting off doing it."
4. Done is better than perfect Facebook motto
5. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle Abe Lincoln
6. Be content to act, and leave the talking to others Baltasar
7. Keep the one thing the one thing
8. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus" Bruce Lee
9. Opportunities don't happen. You create them Chris Grosser
10. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out" Robert Collier
Remember to get your note card out
We have Monday Motivation, Wednesday resources, Friday is skills for success
Thanks for watching and please share and subscribe
Success Quotes | Quotes on Success | Student Success |
Please watch: "Study Skills Teacher's Secret Guide to your Best Grades"
Tagged under: student success,success students,success quotes,quotes success
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes