1. Which city is the video about?
2. What happened in 1985?
3. Why was this important?
4. Put these statements in the correct order to summarise how electricity is generated by the dam
____ the turbine turns the generator
____ water travels down the pipes
____ the generator produces electricity
____ the water turns the turbine
5. What happens if you rotate a magnet near wire?
6. How much power does 1 generator produce?
7. What happens to the voltage of the electricity as it leaves the generator?
8. How is coal used to generate electricity?
9. What happens to the voltage before it reaches homes and hotels?
10. Why is the voltage stepped down?
11. What is the electricity not transported with high current and low voltage?
12. What are neon lights better than filament lights?
13. What is good about using hydroelectric power from the dam?
Tagged under: Electric,City
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes