This general chemistry video tutorial focuses on Ksp – the solubility product constant. It has plenty of examples and practice problems for you to work on to pass your next chemistry exam / test.
Here is a list of topics:
1. How to Calculate Molar Solubility Using Ksp for AgCl and and Ca3(PO4)2
2. How to Convert Molar Solubility from M or mol/L to g/L
3. How to determine the concentration of the ions [Ag+], [Cl-], [Ca2+], [PO4 -3]
4. How To Find Ksp given molar solubility in moles per liter and grams per liter using PbCl2 and CuCl
5. Common Ion Effect – Calculating Molar solubility of CaF2 given Molarity of CaCl2 in a saturated solution
6. Calculating Molar Solubility of Al(OH)3 using Ksp and the pH of the solution
7. pH, pOH, [H+] and [OH-] equations and formulas
8. Le chatelier’s Principle – Chemical Equilibrium & Ksp – Reactant and Production Concentration
9. The effect of adding a common ion on solubility, dissolution, and precipitation
10. The effect of temperature on Ksp – Which way does the reaction shift?
11. The effect of adding CaCl2 to CaF2 on the pH of the solution
12. Solving for Ksp and Molar Solubility Using Ice Tables
13. How To Write The Equation or Equilibrium Expression For Ksp
Tagged under: ksp chemistry problems,ksp,common ion effect,solubility product constant,molar solubility common ion effect,molar solubility ksp,calculating molar solubility ksp,molar solubility,ice tables,grams liter,/,mol/L,moles liter,concentration,molarity,saturated solution,molar solubility pH,pH,temperature,le chatelier' principle,equilibrium,ksp equation,ksp expression,reaction shift
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes