Conservation of Mass
1. What are reactants?
2. What are products?
3. What is a combustion reaction?
4. What is the word equation for burning coal?
5. What is the word equation for burning a match?
6. Why is the gold ring heavier than the silver ring?
7. Why does the lemonade bottle become lighter when you open it?
8. What chemical reaction causes sparklers to burn bright white?
9. What is the symbol equation for this reaction?
10. What is the formula for calcium carbonate?
11. What is the symbol equation for calcium carbonate breaking down into calcium oxide and carbon dioxide? (NB this is a thermal decomposition reaction)
Tagged under: Wan2,Conservation,Mass
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes