That day's never been a good day for the Jews.
Music and Lyrics by Ari Lesser
Illustrations by Hadassah Cowland
1. What is the Hebrew name for this fast day? (00:00:14)
2. Why did Moshe Smash the 2 Tablets of Stone? (00:00:43)
3. What did Menashe do that was SO Evil? (00:01:38)
4. What is he doing that is so wrong? (00:02:22)
5. What happened in Jerusalem on the 17th of Tammuz? (00:02:46)
6. There were no animals to offer up as Korbanot. The Korbanot stopped. what is so bad about that? (00:03:28)
7. What did Apostamus do? (00:04:28)
8. If the 2nd Temple was destroyed because of HATRED for NO REASON, what can we do to get it rebuilt? (00:04:52)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes