WonderWorks is a parallel literacy intervention program developed to support Wonders with flexible options for a variety of needs. For more information on WonderWorks and all the Wonders programs, visit http://mhreadingwonders.com
• Intensive focus on foundational skills at K & 1 as first steps in developing proficient readers
• Clear-cut options for targeted foundational support at Grades 2-6.
• Interactive Worktext mimics each week's Wonders Reading/Writing Workshop selection and provides necessary scaffolding
• Apprentice Leveled Reader scaffolds and accelerates students to each week's Wonders Approaching Leveled Reader
Tagged under: text dependent questions,accessing complex text,McGraw-Hill Education,school,development,elementry reading intervention,elementary,hill,K-5 Reading Education,adaptive reading program,reading intervention,pedagogy,personalized reading education,math,reading foundational skills,professional,education,middle,high,resources,technology,child literacy,mcgraw,Reading Wonders,science,The McGraw-Hill Companies (Publisher),learning
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes