Join Jennie Magiera to get inspiring Project Based Learning (PBL) ideas to extend the student learning experience outside the walls of your classroom and even across oceans!
- Inspiring digital project ideas to extend K-12 math and science learning.
- How to incorporate elements of digital PBL as a part of regular classroom routines.
- Where to find other educators and classrooms to connect with for collaborative PBL learning experiences.
Tagged under: professional,The McGraw-Hill Companies (Publisher),education technology,pearson,houghton,mcgraw hill education,math teacher,harcourt,mcgraw,hill,middle,Jennie Magiera,mifflin,discovery,Problem-based Learning,resources,learning,elementary,PBL,mcgraw hill videos,school,science,math,high,education,pedagogy, teacher,technology,scholastic,hmh,ixl,development,science teacher
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes