A collection of close lightning strikes and loud thunder captured in 1080i HD! **** The audio in these clips is real and unedited, straight from the camera with no enhancement! **** See more at http://stormhighway.com and follow on Twitter at http://twitter.com/stormhighway Copyright Dan Robinson.
Tagged under: close lightning,strikes,bolts,loud,thunder,flang,thunderstorms,storm chasing
1. What does the thunder sound like? (00:00:20)
2. What is the storm like? (00:00:35)
3. Which of these is an example of personification? (00:00:12)
4. Which of these uses personification to show how the thunder sounded? (00:00:49)
5. Describe how the rain is falling. (00:01:07)
6. Describe the storm using personification. (00:01:47)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes