What should we believe? These days we receive information from countless sources. Claim testing empowers us to assess the trustworthiness of a concept, assertion, or story.
1. What is a "claim"? (00:01:28)
2. You may not have known the definition of a claim and you may never have given the Idea much thought, but you make and hear claims all the time. What are the three responses that Bain says we make to the claims we hear? (00:02:22)
3. What are the four claim testers? (00:06:53)
4. Which of the claim testers is a "gut feeling"? (00:08:55)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes