The snooze button - one of life's luxuries. But is it really helping you out, or making you more tired?
TWEET IT - http://clicktotweet.com/wv6Db
Written and created by Mitchell Moffit (twitter @mitchellmoffit) and Gregory Brown (twitter @whalewatchmeplz).
Further Reading --
Tagged under: Science,Asap,AsapSCIENCE,Snooze,Button,Snoozing,Sleep,Snooze Button,REM,Sleep Cycle,Tired,Sleepy,Groggy,Sleep Inertia,What Sleep,Problems,Trouble,Sleeping,Sleep Disorder,Insomnia,Sleep Help,Can' sleep,Can' wake ,Always Tired,Bed,Night,Wake,Wake ,Morning,How wake morning,Waking Up,Yawn,Space ,White,Board,Whiteboard,Stop Motion,Stop,Motion,Hands,Draw,Cartoon,Fast,Why,How,Explain
1. Do you use the snooze button in the morning? How long do you usually snooze for? (00:00:00)
2. How can we wake up naturally without using an alarm clock? (00:00:24)
3. Which hormones help us to wake up? (00:00:33)
4. How can a person adopt a more regular sleep schedule? (00:01:43)
5. You snooze you lose means: (00:02:08)
6. What can happen when you hit the snooze button? (00:01:15)
7. Fragmented means: (00:01:40)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes