Learn how to solve inequalities.
Follow these steps in order to solve inequalitiesSolving an Inequality
1) Divide the problem into two sections by drawing a vertical line through the inequality sign.
2) Identify the operation in the given problem.
3) Decide what the inverse operation is and show the inverse on both sides of the inequality.
4) The inverse operations will cancel one another.
5) Calculate the value of the other side of the inequality to get the answer. BOX IT!
6. If you multiply or divide by a negative number you switch the inequality.
Tagged under: inequalities,solving inequalities,algebra,tutorial,inequality,equations
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes