1. What number group is sodium in?
2. What is the name of this group?
3. What is the symbol for sodium?
4. What group is magnesium in?
5. What is the symbol for magnesium?
6. What is the symbol for aluminium?
7. What group is aluminium in?
8. Which element is the girl?
9. Is she a metal or non-metal?
10. What group is she in?
11. What does sodium make when it reacts with oxygen?
12. What do all the elements in group 1 have in common?
13. Which group is oxygen in?
14. What happens if you put a glowing splint into oxygen?
15. Is fluorine a metal or non-metal?
16. What group is fluorine in?
17. What group is neon in?
18. What do all the noble gases have in common?
19. Which group is Lithium in?
20. Why is Lithium covered in oil?
21. Does Lithium get on with the girl he chooses?
Tagged under: SiF,Periodic,Table,Blind,Date
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes