This webinar will focus on the new features that provide a wow factor, as well as improve ease-of-use, including:
1. Relation Graphing – Easily graph vertical lines, conics in any form, and much more
2. Automatic Sliders in Graphs – Learn to graph f(x) = m*x+b or other general form equations and observe their behavior upon change of parameters and add these interactive features to manipulate graphs with just a few easy key strokes
3. Sliders in Notes – Explore analytic and numeric patterns, or with TI-Nspire™ CAS, even algebraic patterns, with an easy motion
4. Easy Access to Math Actions – Contextual menu options guide investigations of math expressions and ensure correct use of math commands
5. Graphing from Notes and Calculator – Graph your favorite functions directly from where you define them
Plus, see what's new with the TI-Nspire™ CX Navigator™ system to help with Press-to-Test, configuring handheld settings, and other classroom management functionality.
Tagged under: Texas Instruments,TI,TI-Nspire,TI-Nspire technology,graphing calculator,education technology,TI-Nspire CX handheld,TI-Nspire CX,math,science,learning
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes