This algebra 2 and precalculus video tutorial explains how to graph polynomial functions by finding x intercepts or finding zeros and plotting it using end behavior and multiplicity. This video also shows you how to factor a cubic polynomial function to convert it from standard form to factored form. This video contains plenty of examples and practice problems.
Here is a list of topics:
1. End Behavior of Linear, Quadratic and Cubic Functions
2. End Behavior Using Sign of Leading Coefficient and Degree of Leading Term - Even vs Odd
3. Polynomial Functions - Factored Form - Finding Zeros or X Intercepts
4. Turning Points - Touches vs Crosses the X axis - How to tell using multiplicity
5. Factoring Polynomial Functions By Grouping and Using Synthetic Division
6. Converting From Standard Form to Factored Form
7. Graphing Polynomial Functions of Higher Degree
Tagged under: graphing polynomial functions,polynomial functions,polynomial functions finding zeros,polynomial functions multiplicity,polynomial functions behavior, behavior,multiplicity,finding zeros,precalculus,algebra 2,factoring,standard form,factored form, intercepts,synthetic division,factoring grouping,turning points,linear,quadratic,cubic,functions,degree,higher degree,leading coefficient,leading term,odd
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes