Learn more about the key skills and strategies required for 2014 Equivalency Exams, while understanding explicit and individualized instruction for adult learners:
• Learn how the use of online reporting, ongoing assessment, and personalized, adaptive learning plans can help you provide valuable support to your students.
• Discover how to best implement adult education programs specific to student and teacher needs.
• Gain knowledge about how to effectively integrate 21st century computer skills and core instruction to give your students the skills needed to achieve success on the new 2014 High School Equivalency Tests and beyond
Tagged under: Common Core State Standards Initiative,houghton,professional,ixl,pearson,mcgraw,hill,hmh,technology,school,CCSS,21st centery computer skills,education,pedagogy,discovery,adult learners,adult education,harcourt,elementary,mcgraw hill videos,science,The McGraw-Hill Companies (Business Operation),high,individualized instruction,learning,high school equivalency exams,scholastic,development,math,mifflin,resources,mcgraw hill education,middle
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes