Changes in the Atmosphere
Meteorologist Suzanne Charlton explains the greenhouse effect and possible consequences.
1. What is the average temperature on earth?
2. What was the earth like 4600 million years ago?
3. Which gases were mainly in the atmosphere?
4. What happens to radiation from the sun?
5. Label the pie chart to show the proportion of oxygen, nitrogen and other gases in the air.
6. What do you find in bubbles in the ice?
7. What can you fin out from studying the ice?
8. What can you tell from narrow tree rings?
9. What do plants do with carbon dioxide?
10. What releases carbon dioxide into the atmosphere?
11. What human activities increase carbon dioxide in the atmosphere?
12. Does everyone think that carbon dioxide causes global warming?
13. What do sulphate particles do?
14. What can we do to help?
Tagged under: BBC,Short,Circuit,Changes,Atmosphere
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes