PLEASE consider supporting HHH new vids this summer! https://www.gofundme.com/2chw7a4 A lecture designed for kids in school, teachers flipping their classes and the cray cray on the internets.
Tagged under: egypt,pyramids,social studies,ancient,civilization,world,history,global,apworld,hip hughes,crash course,help,teacher
1. Egypt Geography: The nickname given to Egypt (00:06:46)
2. The leader of egypt or the Pharaoh was also a___________________ (00:08:23)
3. Pyramids were built for the purpose of.......... (00:10:25)
4. RA was the god of the____________ (00:11:51)
5. Why was the body Mummified? (00:13:18)
6. The upper nile is in the North near the Mediterranean sea (00:04:30)
7. Papyrus was.... (00:16:43)
8. What happened after the end of the old kingdom? (00:18:31)
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes