Learn how to solve equations with one step.
Follow these steps for these one step equations
1) Divide the problem into two sections by drawing a vertical line through the equal sign.
2) Identify the variable
3) Decide what the inverse operation is.
4) Complete the inverse operation to both sides of the equation.
5) Calculate and box the answer
6) Check your answer
One-step equation resources
HOW TO SOLVE ONE STEP EQUATIONS: THE EASY WAY!
Algebra Basics: Solving Basic Equations Part 1 - Math Antics
Solving one step equations
Tagged under: equations involving step,equation,equations,mathematics (field study),algebra
Clip makes it super easy to turn any public video into a formative assessment activity in your classroom.
Add multiple choice quizzes, questions and browse hundreds of approved, video lesson ideas for Clip
Make YouTube one of your teaching aids - Works perfectly with lesson micro-teaching plans
1. Students enter a simple code
2. You play the video
3. The students comment
4. You review and reflect
* Whiteboard required for teacher-paced activities
With four apps, each designed around existing classroom activities, Spiral gives you the power to do formative assessment with anything you teach.
Carry out a quickfire formative assessment to see what the whole class is thinking
Create interactive presentations to spark creativity in class
Student teams can create and share collaborative presentations from linked devices
Turn any public video into a live chat with questions and quizzes